torsdag 31 oktober 2013

Game design loner

The game is in it's last phase.
Everyone in the group is leaving for GAMEX, except me, and i actually saw this as a bad thing. But today when I was working on the game, I kind of felt that it was the first day of work with pure design. Or maybe it is just the part I like the most.
During previous meetings we have been concepting about things that can happen.

Right now I'm mostly just analysing the game so that I can get a grip of what the effects will be when I make changes. And what the odds are of certain things happening, such as getting a phobia and what the odds are that a phobia will be triggered once you caught one. How much food will there be in the game, will it make the players feel safe, will it be insufficient for the players or will it be just enough for the players to survive.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar